Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jumps

I did jumps today. I planned on doing ten but only did five or six. Why? Well on two occasions, I ripped my foot out of my pedal. I'm not sure how I stayed upright but I did somehow.

I did, however, set a new max output by nearly 150 watts, which leads me to believe that the PowerTap is reading things on the high side. Or maybe not. Who knows?

--

Dear Olivia,

This section is for you. It doesn't contain training, racing, or anything cycling-related. When you get back, we (and by we, I mean the three of us, because CapnChaz can beat me up) should go to some openings in New York. Maybe you could point us to one with some less expensive items, maybe starting around $50-$100? Sweet! Art is cool.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Mike!

When I saw my name in your post I did a double take! I would love to go to some Chelsea openings with you and Charlie!

I hope you are pleased with how Rochester went...

CaptainChaz said...

Ha ha!

She found it.

Mike, the European blip on your stalker software tipped you off - Yep, Olivia is part of your fanclub too.

Charlie