Saturday, June 16, 2007

De Ronde

Ronde van Mullica is tomorrow. It's exceedingly flat. I love that. However, I find myself not really caring about my performance. I'm already quite focused on Rochester next weekend. I have this week all planned out and, as long as work cooperates, I think I'll be going really, really strong next Saturday.

If I can last to the 115th or whatever mile it is for combining the 3/4 and the P/1/2/3, I'd like to mix it up in the sprint tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. It'll be like my own personal little Philly. Minus 40 miles. Minus Lemon Hill. Minus EuroPros. Minus Manayunk. So nothing like Philly.

The Fourth of July weekend and day off (Wednesday) will mark that last of my long-ish rides for the season (I think) and I'll start getting in gear for the last third or so of the season, focusing mainly on Altoona but also hoping for good form at the NJ Crit Champs and a good Labor Day showing. Then it's a bit of relaxing for a week or two before showing up AngryMark and CapnChaz on the 'cross scene. Muddy buddies beware . . .

1 comment:

Mark said...

not going to happen, but if it makes you feel better, don't stop believing.