Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cycling.tv

I just fired up Internet Explorer today for the first time in months so I could watch the reporter decide not to report on Paris Hilton and try (unsuccessfully) to set fire to her script and ultimately shredding it. Since I only ever use IE to watch Cycling.tv, I've got it set as my homepage and was quite dismayed with what I was presented.

They began to implement a new interface this season but I just saw it for the first time today. I used to advocate a lot for buying the Premium subscription since:

  1. It is only $40 and I consider that a just fee
  2. It shows support and demand for televised coverage of cycling events in the USA
  3. Anthony McCrossen is almost as funny as Phil Liggett. Almost.
  4. Where else will I get sweet highlights?


However, this new interface sucks ass. It keeps losing my login and I'm not sure why I can't watch the Now Playing through Premium like I used to. All in all, it's crap. Can anyone explain the reasoning behind moving to this new format? Didn't think so.

No comments: