Monday, January 15, 2007

FP!

NinjaDon's new blog inspired me to create my own blog.  And as my Frist Psot, I will immediately take it upon myself to (somewhat) parody NinjaDon's Frist Psot.

So I've created TheJenksster, or rather, I have performed various actions that resulted in transmission of electrons across the IntarWeb resulting in the appearance of creation of what I believe to be a metafile hosted within the nether regions of some far-off data center in The Valley or maybe in Austin, TX.  The nickname is one I inadvertently created myself.  Now people use it.  I wish I had inadvertently created a cooler nickname, like Mr. AwesomeSuperCool or Sir PresidentOfAmazingnessAndWorldDomination.  Alas, I'm stuck with the Jenksster (or Jenkster, however you prefer).

The plan for this blog is for a narrow cross-section of posts.  Most will, of course, be about bike racing.  No posts - EVER - will be - EVER - about - EVER - stupid God damn vegan recipes - EVER.  Others will cover: my own awesomeness, other people's testaments to my own awesomeness and ideas to raise my own awesomeness to heretofore unimaginable levels.

No comments: