Thursday, February 15, 2007

Useless Commentary

I realized we're more than half way through February and I've only posted five times. Yes, February is a short month, but seriously, only five? I decided yesterday I should have much more to say on all things cycling. Here goes:

Daniele Bennati comes through for an amazing win in Le Tour Méditerranéen. We all knew the guy could sprint. If I recall correctly he finished top 5 in a bunch of sprints in Le TdF last year. He's definitely a fast man. What was so amazing about his win is that he crashed with 2.5km to go. He got back on with 800m and Ballan led him out for the win. Simply amazing.

I see Thomas Voeckler graduated with honors from The Wayne Rooney School of How to Age Poorly:

photo courtesy of Cyclingnews.

In other news:
  • Sylvain Chavanel is sooooo emo.
  • Amgen tries a new way to boost revenue for Q107 -- the EPO standard solutions are going to have to come from somewhere. Conflict of interest?
  • Mandy Lozano is hot.
  • Last, and certainly not least, karaoke is a go tonight.
  • No comments: