Tuesday, February 6, 2007

So Tired

Work is killing me.

But I gave my bike a nice bath on Sunday and lubed the drivetrain. Now she runs like butter. I thought my power had dropped off the last week (overtraining, maybe) but turns out I just had a dirty, salty, dirty, dirty drivetrain that needed some lovin'.

So many projects, not sure which to work on first:

1. Put together new road bike with Rival groupset (minus the crankset plus FSA crankset)
2. Home shop setup (e.g. bike stand, truing stand, tools, etc)
3. Roof rack
4. Sleep
5. Gettin' some action

Where my shame gland is supposed to be, there's actually a second awesome gland. True story.

4 comments:

Don said...

hey, you plagiarizing plagiarizer. i know where that quote is from. where's the citation?

by the way, the rival groupset is like awesome times awesome. it's awesome squared!

Hardtail For Life said...

definitely listed in the order that things will occur...zing!

TheJenksster said...

Rival Groupset: $550 on my credit card.
Home repair stuff: $450 on my credit card.
Roof rack: $500 on my credit card.
Sleep: $50 sleeping pills on my credit card.
Gettin' some action: $5 Video-on-Demand showing up on my cable bill . . . which I can put on my credit card.
Doing everything in one day and thereby making Jay's comment become hopelessly stupid because I have a high credit limit and a good job: priceless.

Hardtail For Life said...

Your exclusive relationship with Palm'of'yer Handerson does not count as gettin some action.