Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weird Dream

Last night I had a dream that I was at Altoona already. It must have been Sunday . . . I was wearing some type of leader's jersey but I don't think it was for the overall. George Hincapie high-fived me. He must have crashed out of the Tour and taken a direct flight back over to the US just to watch me race. I talked to Adam Myerson (who, incidentally, is the lanterne rouge after Stage 1, the TTT) and he seemed to need to borrow one of my wheels. Then he asked me if I had a coach and, when I responded in the negative, he said, "We should talk about that." For some reason I thought I was supposed to be racing in the P/1/2 race . . . maybe because upgrading to Cat2 has been on my mind lately . . . but in the preparations, I missed 1) making any Cytomax for the race and 2) the start of the Cat3 race. I was reduced to tears, as I recall.

Dreams are weird, man.

No comments: